CODE OF CONDUCT
The Club relies on the commitment to ethical, moral and transparent behavior of its people; the code of conduct serves to clearly enunciate the values and behaviors expected by those who represent it.
How we behave sets the character of our Club. How we conduct ourselves determines if people want to support us, join us and be proud of us.
The Code is designed to help us make the right choices. It provides further detail of how each and every one of us should act to stay true to what’s important to us in accordance with our values of Trust, Care, Share & Support
As CEO Clubs Greece members, we subscribe to the following Code of Conduct and Ethics
MEMBERS CODE OF CONDUCT
This document sets the code of conduct expected of all members of CEO Clubs Greece and is a condition of membership. It applies to all members, irrespective of their membership type, the role they fulfill, or the jurisdiction in which they live or work.
- Abide by the Club’s constitution and any conflict of interest guidelines or other policies and codes as may be issued or updated from time to time
- To maintain the highest standards of conduct and engage (including personal social media) in CEO Clubs’ events in a professional and dignified manner, acting with integrity and respectfulness when interacting with other members and guests and the general public
- Not to speak or to comment on behalf of the Club or hold oneself out as having authority to do so unless specifically requested or instructed or otherwise having obtained prior consent to do so from the President and the Advisory Board
- Not to act in such a way that the Board deems, in its reasonable opinion, to be injurious or prejudicial to the character or interests or reputation of the Club
- To respect the confidentiality requirements and privacy policies of the Club, and confidentiality requirements requested to be observed by Club’s speakers, other members and their guests; this includes refraining from activities or practices that are or could be construed to be anti-competitive or anti-trust in nature
- Not to issue – whether via email, phone, SMS, social media or similar platform – any malicious, inflammatory, critical, defamatory, abusive or threatening messages or statements in relation to the Club or its members, invitees or guests
- Will not make any statement on behalf of CEO Clubs Greece or purport to represent the Club through any public medium, including digital social media, unless authorized to do so by CEO Clubs Greece
- To respect the right of Club staff, members and non-member participants to a safe environment when working for, or attending or participating in events, meetings or activities hosted or facilitated by the Club, free from harassment, abuse or discrimination and, in particular, not to use threatening behavior towards nor harass any member of Club staff or Club member, invitee, guest or other non-member participant
- Promptly pay membership fees as part of continued membership
- Members inform the Events Team, at least 24 hrs prior to an event to cancel participation
Should a member fail to meet the conditions in this Code of Conduct, CEO Clubs Greece may, at its sole discretion, decide on the appropriate action to take. The Club reserves the right to revoke membership that has been granted, in the event that a member violates the Membership Code of Conduct.
By applying for membership to CEO Clubs Greece you indicate that you have accepted and will abide by the Membership Code of Conduct as published from time to time.