Join this exclusive workshop with Andrew Wittman, motivational keynote speaker, founder of the Mental Toughness Training Center and author of the book, “Ground Zero Leadership: CEO of You”. This is the definitive communication training workshop that will blend leading-edge research from cognitive neuroscience with the latest empirical data from the psychology of persuasion, laying out a clear, simple pathway through the wastelands of miscommunication. During this workshop, participants will learn: * How the brain processes incoming messages and how to leverage that knowledge: the art and science of listening skills * How to identify and neutralize intrinsic biases * How to utilize various styles to communicate effectively with anyone * How to move others from resistance to harmony, and compliance to commitment
- 10.00 – 10.30 Welcome Coffee
- 10.30 – 12.30 Incoming messages and how to leverage the knowledge & science of listening skills
- 12.30 – 13.00 Coffee Break
- 13.00 – 14.30 The various communication styles and how to identify them to communicate effectively with anyone
- 14.30 – 15.30 Lunch Break
- 15.30 – 16.30 The causes of conflicts and how to defuse and resolve them
- 16.30 – 17.00 Conclusions
Time plan & key discussion points
The event is open to all CEO club Members and their leadership teams, as well as to CEOs who
are not members of the Club but wish to attend individually,
or with their Leadership Team members.
The event is exclusively addressed to CEO Clubs Members.