This Forum will be a field guide for you and your executive team members to learn how the machine of your mind works and how you can apply that knowledge to build and control your leadership muscles. Once you are able and competent at leading (influencing) yourself, you move onto influencing those closest to you. Once you are able and competent at leading those around you, only then can you be effective at leading your organization. CEO of You will walk you down the psychological path to effective self-influence and self-control.
- 15.00 – 15.30 Registration
- 15.30 – 16.00 Latest news from CEO Clubs Greece
- 16.00 – 17.30 Ground Zero Leadership, with Andrew Wittman, Founder of the Mental Toughness Training Center & Author of “Ground Zero Leadership: CEO of You”.
- 17.30 – 18.00 Q&A’s
- 18.00 – 18.30 Coffee break
- 18.30 – 19.30 Round table discussion
- 19.30 Cocktail Reception
GROUND ZERO LEADERSHIPJoin our Forum and Roundtable discussion on the topic of “Ground Zero Leadership” with the motivational keynote speaker, Andrew Wittman, founder of the Mental Toughness Training Center and author of the book, “Ground Zero Leadership: CEO of You”.
Time plan & key discussion points
The event is open to all CEO club Members and their leadership teams, as well as to CEOs who
are not members of the Club but wish to attend individually,
or with their Leadership Team members.
The event is exclusively addressed to CEO Clubs Members.